Home Life Ministries is dedicated to strengthening Christian marriages and families through:
- Radio Broadcasts – Strengthening the Christian home
- Counseling Services – Including long-distance services using Skype
- Bible Teaching – Invite us to speak at your Church services or event
- Internet Resources – Blogs, Facebook, Twitter
We are pleased to provide additional resources to help strengthen your family on our other ministry websites:
- CharacterJournal.com - Biblical helps for teaching character
- Facebook.com/HomeLifeMinistries - Uplifting updates
- Facebook.com/CharacterJournal - Emphasis on character training
- Twitter.com/HomeLifeMin - Concise challenges & reminders
Our Facebook pages have additional content including helpful Bible teaching on marriage and parenting delivered right to your Facebook News Feed.
- The Home Life Ministries’ Facebook page reads like a daily devotional with a special emphasis on Christian marriages and parenting.
- The Character Journal’s Facebook page focuses on character training in the home and provides regular updates, teaching and helps for developing Christlike character as a family.
Please “Like” us on Facebook and if a particular posting was a blessing to you, let us know and “share” it with your friends.
Our Blog has regular updates on the subjects of marriage, parenting, character training, relationships and daily Christian living. Easily search by date or category to find the information you are looking for.
The Blogs are also uploaded via our Facebook page. “Like” us on Facebook to receive these regular updates in your News Feed.